We would love to have you join us at one of our Sunday services! Here are a few things that will help you have a smooth first visit to Doxa.
1. We have first-time visitor parking spaces available for you at the front of our building. When you enter the parking lot, please flash your headlights at the parking attendant and they will direct you to a prime spot right at the front!
2. Visit the Welcome Desk. In our lobby, we have a connection center where you can meet some of our members and grab a first-time visitor bag that will have more information about our church and help you get connected. To get a more comprehensive look at what we are all about at Doxa watch our "Intro To Doxa" video here.
3. Download the Doxa App - this is an integral tool for us at Doxa. Please download it to your smartphone or tablet before you arrive.
4. If you have kids ages 0-6th grade you can check them into Doxa Kids. Your kids will experience the love of Christ through caring volunteers, a safe environment in which to play and learn, and age-appropriate classroom activities designed to point them to the gospel.
5. If you have a middle or high school-aged student please bring them with you to the main service. If you are interested in our mid-week Doxa Students program you can learn more here.
We hope you find your church home here at Doxa! If you have any additional questions please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.