Mission: Doxa Young Adults exists to glorify God by making disciples. This process includes three focuses: Studying God's Word, Building Community, & Equipping in Practical Ways. Available for all in their 20's and 30's.
Leadership: Zak Graves (Pastor of Students and Young Adults)
Young Adult Discipleship
November 8th - Thanksgiving Hangout
Moving Doxa Young Adults one week forward to the 2nd Sunday, for November! We'll gather together right after second service (formal start time: 1:00pm), in order to enjoy food and friends.
- Individuals must be screened at home for symptoms, including tempature sub 100.4 Fahrenheit. If any symptoms are exhibited, stay home.
- Observe Social Distancing whenever possible.
- Observe standard hygience (Avoid touching face. Wash hands for 20 seconds frequently).
- Drinking Fountains/Water Cooler will not be used. Please bring water bottles from home and do not share.
- Bibles, notes, pens, etc. will not be passed out. Please bring supplies from home and do not share.
- Sanitation protocol will be enagcted to best preserve safety (cleaning done after hours).
- If you become infected with COVID-19 and have attended Doxa Young Adults within 14 days, you must notify Doxa Church (firstname.lastname@example.org). This way we can inform others who were present and they can avoid gatherings to stop spread.
Here is content provided during April's Newsletter for you to utilize in continuing to study Exile.
Starting at 1pm we have time to meet other Young Adults while enjoying food and coffee.
We spend time studying a Biblical Theme, reflecting and discussing at tables and then ending time in community.
Each year we tackle an element of Biblical Theology that takes us from Genesis to Revelation: This year we are studying Exile! Mankind is continually exiled: Out of Eden, Out into the Wilderness, Out to Babylon, Out into death. However, juxtaposed with Exile is God's work to Exodus His people: Out of Egypt, into the Promised Land, Out of Babylon, Into new Life.
Doxa Young Adults Calendar 2020
Sign up for the Young Adults newsletter here to stay up to date on monthly discipleship nights, resources, and opportunities for community and involvement!
Follow us @doxa.youngadults on Instagram!